Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ip 10 Thesis: The future of Technology quotes



I am writing an essay for Information Processing 10. In my essay I will possibly discussing the following. My thesis is :The history of changes in computer hardware tells me that in the future that there will be no more keyboards and we will be using devices like the peregrine and speech technology.

Future technology we wont have any more keyboards we will have things like gloves and speech technology. An example of this is the peregrine

“I remember working in my run-down little apartment, toiling in

obscurity, making prototypes out of Nike golf gloves, trying to perfect this crazy idea. There were many days spent wondering if it would become what I envisioned, but as I look at what The PEREGRINE has become today I hope that gamers everywhere

will experience the same magic I felt years ago when I made my first prototype, holding my breath as I tapped my fingers and watched things happen at the slightest touch. It was empowering, and I dreamed that someday people everywhere would be able to “Touch for the Win.” I hope you like it. :)”— Brent Baier, Inventor of The PEREGRINE


Also replacing the keyboard will be speech. Typing as go

then easy has saying 123

“We’ve made great strides in speech technologies, but have only scratched the surface of what is possible,” said Jeff Raikes, president of the Microsoft Business Division. “The acquisition of Tell me will bolster Microsoft’s existing speech capabilities, bringing both immediate and longer-term value to our customers and partners.”

All those things might be useless to now that we have technology such as the sixth sense.


"Can you hold on for a momentwhile I take out my phone and Google you?" Or when you go to the supermarket and you're standing there in that huge aisle of different types of toilet papers, you don't take out your cell phone, and open a browser, and go to a website to try to decide which of these different types of toilet papers is the most ecologically responsible purchase to make? Pattie Mes MIT

Those are just a few things that there is for the future this is not my blog on this subject its only a assignment for school and we had to give quotes

2 comments:

Tryhuba Chat

Sitemeter