Friday, September 4, 2009

Lost Generation




I believe that my generation is the scrolling down part of the video below. When it is my generations era we will not care about the planet and how things up. from experience and news that i hear in a city about 68% of families stay together and the divorce rate is raising. I don't agree with the part of that film when she said that work was more important than family though. In my life and with my class family is everything. I know that my family will always be together no matter what happens to us. We are the Lost Generation but we wont let everything go to hell as the first part of the video explains. We are a quick fix society but we will get things done and we will get them done right. Lives are more important than money or how hard we have to work to make sure lives won't be lost. Our Generation is Lost but we know where we stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tryhuba Chat

Sitemeter